Calling all Pashley Owners!
On the 5th of June there will be a magnificent pageant through the streets of central London to celebrate the 70 year reign of Her Majesty The Queen. As part of this pageant, Pashley owners are invited to apply to join a parade of British-made bicycles travelling the 2.6 mile route.
This very special event will celebrate the 1950s through to the 2000s with riders dressed in their best threads from a chosen decade. It is expected that tens of thousands will witness the event live, with millions more watching on screens around the world!
If you would like to volunteer to be involved, please visit cast.platinumpageant.com to register your interest.
You will be asked to submit a picture of yourself, in your outfit with your Pashley; please include your name in the image title along with your bicycle model and the decade you are representing. The deadline for registration has been extended to 1st of May 2022.
- All bicycles are required to be UK manufactured and in good running order for the event.
- Participation in the Pageant is on a voluntary basis.
- Minimum age of 16+ for Pageant participants.
- Any riders under the age of 18 will require guardian consent to participate in the event.
- For event security reasons, background checks will be required for all participants.
- It is likely that vehicles (including bikes) will be subject to a (gentle) security process in central London a day or two prior to the event, with the vehicle remaining in a secure site after it’s been screened. Participants should therefore be available from 3rd –5th June inclusive. (More information on this will be shared as soon as details are confirmed).
- Sunday 5th June will be a long fun day – with an early start, so please be prepared for some waiting around between the action.
- All participants are volunteers for the event and will receive refreshments throughout the day.
- The Pageant route is 2.6km, so please take this into consideration when deciding if you’re keen to take part.