|U.K.||Cycle*||Click & Collect||Free|
|Cycle*||'Ready to Ride' at Home||£95|
|Accessories & Spares||Home Delivery||£4.90|
|U.S.A||Bicycle*||Home Delivery||$150 ddp^|
|Accessories & Spares**||Home Delivery||$25 ddu^|
* Order can also include accessories. Delivery cost is per bicycle/tricycle.
^ 'ddp' = delivered duty and taxes paid, 'ddu'= delivered duty and taxes unpaid. Delivery cost is per bicycle.
** Excluding baskets, rear carriers and full mudguards.
For Business, Trade and Micromobility customers, we can arrange delivery of our products to locations in the UK and Internationally. Please contact us or call +44(0)1789 292 263 for further information and a quote.
Click & Collect (UK)
You can choose for your cycle to be delivered to your nearest UK Pashley mainland dealer via Click & Collect, along with any other items you wish to add to your order. The dealer will unbox and set the bike up for you, add any options you have ordered, and complete the pre-delivery inspection ready for you to collect.
|Destination||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|Local UK Pashey Dealer||Typically less than 1 week.||Free|
- We will notify you when your cycle is ready for dispatch from the factory. Once you receive this notification, please contact your specified dealer in order to confirm a collection time that suits you and them.
- Please take your order number and some identification with you when you collect the cycle.
- Please inspect your cycle for defects or problems and make the dealer aware of them before taking the cycle from the dealership.
- As mentioned, it is normal practice for the dealer to finish off the build of the cycle and do a pre-delivery inspection. If however, you wish to collect your Pashley in its box, and then build it yourself, then please notify us of this. By doing this, you will be taking personal responsibility yourself for the quality of the final build, so we would not recommend this unless you are experienced in this field or have someone who is experienced assembling it for you.
'Ready to Ride' (UK)
|Destination||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost per cycle|
|U.K. Mainland||Typically less than 1 week.||£95|
Have your cycle delivered ‘Ready to Ride’ by a specialist courier on a day best suited to you! Once you have placed your order we will call you to check your order and arrange a day that you would like to receive it (morning or afternoon, Monday to Saturday). Your cycle will be safety checked at the Pashley factory and arrive unboxed and set-up so you can enjoy cycling it straight away!
- Personal correspondence: Pashley will call to check your order and arrange a ‘named day’ for delivery and a 2 hour delivery slot.
- Pre-delivery inspection by Pashley: we quality inspect and test-ride your Pashley to ensure everything is set-up safely and ready-to-ride on delivery.
- Arrives by a specialist courier: no unboxing or assembly is required! The cycle arrives ‘ready to ride’.
- No pedals to fit or handlebars to secure… you just need to set your saddle height and you are good to go!
- Extras and accessories: optional extras will be fitted to the cycle, and separate accessories (e.g. leather bags) will be delivered along with your cycle.
- Information pack & starter tools: a pack is included with information on future safety checks and servicing along with tools for adjusting the height of the saddle and handlebar.
We use carefully selected reputable couriers so that your goods will reach you quickly and safely. All items must be signed-for so please provide a secure address where someone will be available to sign.
|Destination||Item||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|U.K||Accessories or Spares||3-5 working days||£4.90|
|U.S.A||Accessories or Spares||5-7 working days||$25 ddu|
|U.S.A||Bicycle*||7-14 working days||$150 ddp|
*Home Delivery (USA) Bicycle Assembly
It is normal practice for a cycle dealer to finish off the build of a cycle and do a pre-delivery inspection before it is first ridden by a customer. We strongly advise you take your bicycle to your nearest cycle shop, or use a mobile cycle mechanic, to have the bike set-up for you. If you agree with your local cycle store to have the bike delivered to them direct from us, rather than to your home, please enter their shipping address when placing your order.
If you wish to assemble the bicycle yourself, you will be taking personal responsibility for the quality of the final build, so we would not recommend this unless you are experienced in this field.
- Cost shown for bicycle delivery is per bike.
- Deliveries are generally made within working hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm).
- If no one is in or available to sign when your order arrives, your item(s) may be left with a neighbour, redelivered, or taken to local premises for you to collect. If the delivery is unsuccessful a card will be left at the delivery address. Please follow the instructions on the card to retrieve your order with the courier as soon as possible, within the time stated on the card.
- For security reasons, we are unable to deliver to Prisons, PO Boxes or Military Bases.
The Pashley Online Store currently only offers delivery to the UK and USA. However, if you live in another country and are interested in purchasing any of our cycles to accessories, please email us with the items you are interested in, and your home address, and we can provide you with a quote for shipping.
Build Lead Times
We show an estimated date range on each classic cycle page for when it will be ready to ship from our factory. You can also view our lead times for all our cycles here: lead times
If you have any queries or questions about the delivery of your order, please do message us via our contact form or call us on +44(0)1789 292 263.
Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions of Supply for further information.