You are entitled to inform us you would like to return an order within 14 days of delivery, provided it is in absolutely new condition and has not been used in any way. You then have an additional 14 days to return the order.
|Original delivery method...||Return to...|
|Click & Collect||Your 'Click & Collect' store|
|Home Delivery or 'Ready to Ride'||Direct to Pashley|
Returning a Cycle
To arrange a cycle return:
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the original order number and the reason for the return and attach photos to demonstrate it is in new condition. Once we have confirmed we will accept the return, next….
- For ‘Click and Collect’ returns: we will notify the Pashley dealer you collected if from that you will be contacting them to return the cycle to their store. They will check it is in new condition and confirm to us that is the case. We will then organise the return from the dealer to our factory. For items ordered with your cycle, such as leather bags, that are not added-on ‘options’, please return them direct to the Pashley factory (please see the information on ‘Returning other items’).
- For ‘Ready to Ride’ or ‘Home Delivery’ returns: we will give you a call to advise you on how best to return the cycle to us.
Reporting a fault with your cycle:
We are very proud of our cycles and we want you to really enjoy yours in proper working order so please inform us of any faults immediately...
- Home delivered cycles: Your cycle will have been quality checked before it was delivered to you. However, if you notice any faults on delivery, please take photos (if relevant) and contact Pashley as soon as possible on +44 (0)1789 292 263.
- Click & Collect cycles: When collecting a cycle from a dealer, you must inspect it for defects or problems and make the dealer aware of them before taking the cycle from the dealership, as any defects reported later on cannot be raised as a cause for return if they would have been apparent when collecting the cycle. This of course does not affect your statutory rights, and if there are any problems then please do call us on +44 (0)1789 292 263.
Returning other items
Please follow the below return instructions for any items ordered online, apart from a bicycle or tricycle.
To return (other than cycles):
- Please return you item(s) unused and in original condition, in the original packaging, and with all tags intact within 28 days of collection/delivery.
- Please complete the Returns Note supplied with your order and include this with your parcel. Ensure you provide a telephone number to allow us to contact you if necessary.
- We recommend that items are sent using a ‘signed-for’ postal service and insured to the correct value. Unfortunately, Pashley cannot be responsible for returned parcels that fail to arrive.
- Please send returned items to: The Pashley Store – Returns, Pashley Cycles, Masons Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9NL, U.K.
Report a faulty items (other than cycles):
Firstly, we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused if you have received an item that has a manufacturing fault. Pashley’s products are rigorously quality tested and it is important to us that all of our products meet these high standards. All faulty items will need to be returned to Pashley to be assessed. To arrange this, please call Pashley on +44 (0)1789 292 263 or email email@example.com.
RefundsWe aim to process any refund due as soon as possible and within 30 days of us receiving your returned purchase. The original postage and packing paid cannot be refunded.
- Please note the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the order to Pashley.
- For ‘Click & Collect’ returns, the cost of return delivery to our factory from the dealer will be deducted from the refund. If we assist in the return of ‘Ready to Ride’ or 'Home Delivered' orders, a return delivery cost may also be deducted.