Robust and sturdy, this aluminium ‘kick-down’ sprung propstand is fitted with a chunky rubber foot for maximum stability, allowing you to leave your bike propped safely upright when not in use. It can be fitted to the Pashley Princess, Sonnet, Poppy, Britannia, Roadster, Guv'nor, Speed 5 and Briton. Made in Switzerland.
Strong alloy body.
Chunky rubber for added grip.
Easy to fit.
Quality, Swiss-made components.
- Attaches to the frame plate that sits centrally between the chainstays, behind the base of the seat tube.
- Can be fitted to the Pashley Princess, Sonnet, Poppy, Britannia, Roadster, Guv'nor, Speed 5 and Briton.
- Please note it will not fit our older models of bicycle with rod brakes (pre-1995 models).
- Size 28cm fits: 17.5", 20" or 22" frame sizes.
- Size 30cm fits: 20.5", 22.5" or 24.5" frame sizes.
Aluminium alloy with rubber foot.
Clean with a little soapy water and a soft cloth. Add a touch of lubricant to the sprung mechanism every so often.